The original Bennett Elementary building was constructed in 1908 and still stands today. The school takes its name from the original landowner, Dr. Maitland C. Bennett. In 1969, a "new Bennett" was built on Stonewall Road. In the fall of 1996, the third and current building was opened and today continues to serve excellence in education.
Address: 8800 Old Dominion Dr, Manassas, VA 20110